League Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 dynasty, cust conferences, daily advaning

2 posters

Go down

Xbox 360 dynasty, cust conferences, daily advaning Empty Xbox 360 dynasty, cust conferences, daily advaning

Post by ric2135 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm looking to start an online dynasty with legit players who actually play atleast once a day or more. I don't wanna start this dynasty and have everyone quit after the first two weeks. I wanna keep this thing going, which is why I'm looking for active gamers. I will be customizing conferences so we actually get to play user-user games instead of mostly user-computer games. Teams like Alabama, Florida, LSU, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Ohio State will not be able to use because I want it to be somewhat fair.

The settings will be Heisman Difficulty, All-american recruiting, no time savers, 6 minute quarters. I would like to advance atleast one week per day, maybe more depending how quick people are to play their games. If they take more than 24 hours to play a game, i will just simulate it.

If you are an active gamer and would like to join this dynasty, post your profile name or message me at ScoopCheese22. Also post your top 3 teams that you would like to be and I will check the availability of those teams. Remember this is an xbox 360 dynasty.

ric2135
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 dynasty, cust conferences, daily advaning Empty Re: Xbox 360 dynasty, cust conferences, daily advaning

Post by Nashvillain15 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Well ric, this is your area to use. Just have the guys you do have come over here and sign up so they can be active in the forum with you.

When you get a title figured out let me know and I"ll change the forum's name and put a picture up for you.
Nashvillain15
Nashvillain15
Admin
Admin

https://leagueshowdown.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 dynasty, cust conferences, daily advaning Empty Re: Xbox 360 dynasty, cust conferences, daily advaning

Post by ric2135 Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:03 pm

alright cool, thanks.

Teams that are taken so far are;

Penn state
Michigan
UNC
Iowa
The U
Boise state

hurry up and join. Lookin for active, legit gamers

ric2135
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ric2135 Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 pm

8 teams are now taken, 4 spots left

Teams taken;

Penn state
Michigan
UNC
Iowa
The U
Boise state
Georgia Tech
Notre Dame

ric2135
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down