League Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a Premium Membership?

Go down

How would you like tournaments run?

What is a Premium Membership? I_vote_lcap0%What is a Premium Membership? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is a Premium Membership? I_vote_lcap0%What is a Premium Membership? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is a Premium Membership? I_vote_lcap100%What is a Premium Membership? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

What is a Premium Membership? Empty What is a Premium Membership?

Post by Nashvillain15 Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:09 am

Premium Membership is our way of creating a community of gamers that believes in respect and fair play. Premium Membership is a privilege that can be taken away at any time.

The Goal: The purpose of premium membership is to keep players honest and actually have repercussions for breaking rules. The idea is to weed out sore losers, cheesers, and inactive players. Hopefully through this program we can build a community of great players.

FAQ:

What is the cost?
Premium Membership, as of now, is completely free. Just for signing up on the board and posting in the New Members forum, you will be promoted to Premium Member. Careful not to break the rules though, because depending on the severity, Premium Membership will be revoked.

What are the benefits of being a Premium Member?
1) The first benefit is the fact that its FREE. You really have nothing to lose.

2) As I have mentioned before, you will be joining a community of fellow gamers. The idea is for the community to grow, and eventually become a place for friends to partake in friendly competition, with no worry of "cheesing" or someone yelling into the mic.

3) There are many ideas we have for the future. One idea I personally have is to hold a tournament toward the end of the year in which the winner will receive a gamestop giftcard in the amount of NCAA '12. In the meantime I hope to hold monthly tournaments, for fun to start, but maybe for prizes in the future.

If you have any questions please post them in this topic and I will try my best to answer them.

Thanks
-Blaize

Nashvillain15
Nashvillain15
Admin
Admin

https://leagueshowdown.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down